|| "My what-cense?"
Tooth or Consequences is the twelfth episode of Season 1, which premiered on February 25, 2017.
Mikey explains that Bunsen will be richer than Amanda after the tooth fairy leaves him money for all the teeth he loses during teeth losing season, so Amanda vows to capture the tooth fairy.
- The episode title is a pun on the phrase "truth or consequences".
- This episode is the second half-hour episode in the series, the first being Beast of Friends. However, this episode was the first to premiere.
- This episode reveals that Bunsen's family owns a anvil tree.
- The episode's title card name is the same as "Fanboy and Chum Chum"'s episode named "Tooth or Scare"
- It is revealed that Darcy has a pet cat.
- The title card is similar to "Spelling Beast" and "Fright at the Museum".